Download here: 2019 OH Shipping, Materials, Caravan, Furniture
Loading Dock Location
All exhibitors who have materials to unload can do so at the Duke Energy Convention Center loading dock. This dock is located off of 6th Street at the back of the Duke Energy Convention Center.
Exhibitor Check-In Schedule
- Wednesday, 5:00–9:00 PM: exhibitor move-in for those with three or more booths.
- Thursday, 9:00 AM–5:30 PM: exhibitor move-in for all others. Check in at the exhibitor table at the front of the exhibit hall. We will have an exhibitor envelope for you with your lanyard / badges and Wifi code (if you ordered the service).
Badges for Staff and/or Volunteers
Badges with lanyards are provided for those who will be manning your booth for the vast majority of the convention.
If you have shifts of volunteers, we provide enough lanyards to cover the number of people you will have in your booth at one time, plus a couple of extra for you to leave at the attendee registration desk for shift changes. You will need an envelope with your organization’s name on it to leave shift change badges in at the attendee registration desk. Volunteers can let the registration desk know they are with your organization, and then receive a badge to get into the exhibit hall.
If the volunteers you have coming to help plan on attending the rest of the convention after their 2–3 hour shift, those volunteers need to register as an attendee of the convention to shop or hear speaking sessions.
Any volunteers that you have coming to work your booth for only a couple of hours do not need to register as an attendee if they do not plan on staying for the rest of the convention. This includes set-up or take-down volunteers.
Contact Kim McMillan at 513-748-6998. It’s best to text after 9:30 AM on Wednesday, April 11, due to lack of email access while at the convention center.
Each year, we negotiate parking rates with garage management companies through the Cincinnati Visitors Bureau. Here is what is available:
5th & Elm
$8 parking rate for the first 12 hours of use; $12 for overnight parking, up to 24 hours; no in/out privileges; must provide voucher
7th & Elm
$5 rates overnight; no in/out privileges; no voucher needed
Information available here: Truck Trailer Parking Options
Here is a map of parking garages near the convention center:
Download here: 2018 MW Workshop Schedule (final; updated 3/26/18)
Download here: 2018 MW Exhibit Hall Booth Assignments (final; updated 3/26/18)
Download info and order form: 2018 MW wifi service
See the Ohio Department of Taxation site: https://www.tax.ohio.gov/sales_and_use/license.aspx
- Download banner hanging service information and pricing: 2018 – MW – Banner Hanging Service order form and pricing
- Download utilities and cleaning rate sheet: 2018 – MW – Carpet Cleaning for Booth area
- Download introduction letter: 2018 – MW – Electrical Service Introduction Letter
- Download rate sheet: 2018 – MW – Electrical Rate Sheet
- Download wattage reference guide: 2018 – MW – Wattage Reference Guide
- Download order form: 2018 – MW – Electricity Order Form
- Download booth placement form: 2018 – MW – Electricity Placement Form
- Download terms and conditions: 2018 – MW – Duke Energy Convention Center Terms and Conditions